90 stripped down spec

NicTheOrange90

Have a 90 in what I beleive is stripped down spec, which has the rear tub that can be removed to allow stacking of two 90s for airbourne loading.

Its still got the full FFR kit including wing top brackets, wiring and table in the back.

Is it something that should be 'preserved' or is there no market for this type of vehicle.

Got it from Witham's so its not registered yet, and its a 1991 model.

If its not worth any more I might paint it another colour than green !

Have a 90 in what I beleive is stripped down spec, which has the rear tub that can be removed to allow stacking of two 90s for airbourne loading.

Its still got the full FFR kit including wing top brackets, wiring and table in the back.

Is it something that should be 'preserved' or is there no market for this type of vehicle.

Yes it is special and pretty rare. Only worth keeping original though if you're going to show it as such. If you want to find out more try the EMLRA forum (you'll have to register). http://forum.emlra.org/index.php

• 1 month later...

You got any pics