part number help

pux

Hi guys i have some half shafts that i bought a while back when i had my defender, the part number is FTC4997 can anyone help me with that part number to find out exactly what model and type they are as people are telling me all sorts i.e "there heavy duty ones them blah blah" all i know is there 23 spline front axle and very shiney :D:lol: thanks in advance

That number isn't in my EPC, :unsure::(
Cheers Western for trying :o i have found a company that list the number so will phone them tomorrow, i bought these from sodbury last year for spares as i had just brought some half shaft breaking tyres :lol:

Guest diesel_jim

Same as Ralph says... it;s not in my microcat, or in any of my old civvy & military parts books.

doesn't even come up with anything on google (most numbers do)

Same as Ralph says... it;s not in my microcat, or in any of my old civvy & military parts books.

doesn't even come up with anything on google (most numbers do)

emmm its a genuine landrover number and packaging, very confused :lol: (which is not hard to do) cheers for your help so far guys :D

Phoned a company today who have worked the part number out for me and they are miliatry spec jobbies for a defender tdi.

So thanks for the help guy's :D:D the part numbers are:

FTC 4997 = the right hand side shaft

FTC 4996 = the left hand side shaft :o