Fairey overdrive bits

axle

looking for the gear ring bit that fits onto the rear of the gearbox as the overdrive i got hasn't got one with it. also the 'clutch sleeve'. basically all the bits that go on the end for the gear box for the overdrive unit.

have you got one spare or know where i can get one from?

cheers.

looking for the gear ring bit that fits onto the rear of the gearbox as the overdrive i got hasn't got one with it. also the 'clutch sleeve'. basically all the bits that go on the end for the gear box for the overdrive unit.

have you got one spare or know where i can get one from?

cheers.

hi,

where do you live? do you have the part numbers of the stuff you need. I can have a look. i have mine in pieces at this moment and will not put it back together the next two months or so. depending on your location i am willing to lend you the stuff so you can have copies made or something.

Bas

rtbarton. got a 1.3 ford fiesta running on lpg :D would need a bike to be cheaper than that to run.

bazz. thanks for the offer, i live in Rugby, Warwickshire, England. i should hopfully have the part numbers soon, don't know if i could get it done and returned in time for you but if you wouldn't mind i'll have a word with my mate.

rtbarton. got a 1.3 ford fiesta running on lpg :D would need a bike to be cheaper than that to run.

bazz. thanks for the offer, i live in Rugby, Warwickshire, England. i should hopfully have the part numbers soon, don't know if i could get it done and returned in time for you but if you wouldn't mind i'll have a word with my mate.

hi, england might be possible, I live in Belgium.

Maybe we can figure something out. Let me know when you know more.

why don't you mail me at s.koekkoek@erasmusmc.nl, that way i won't miss your reply

greetings

Bas