Scotland Clubs..

need4speed

hi, im a member of slroc. anything you need to know just p,m. always ready to answer anything you need to know, live not too far from glasgow too.

cheers python. im wanting to join a club. im currently in the process of building a 90 from the ground up, and want to get to know the basics of off-road driving and recovery. where better to learn than a local club.... :)

hi mate. i recomend joining either of the two named above. sorc or slroc. join the forum and get to know the people in the club before you join completely. maybe even go and spectate at an event. i am based in rosyth so im not far if you ever need anything.

there is an event on on boxing day, its in larbart i belive, if your interested ill look for the exact details. d wont make this event but there is one on 20th jan, its a green road run, should be a good laugh. the last one was and its great for all the family. im sure you can take part if your not a member but looking to join, have to confirm though.

on the 26/12/07 (boxing day)

Times: 10am for a 11am start

Where: Lochlands Loan, Larbert, FK5 3NN if you want to try out the new sat nav.

DIRECTIONS

From Glasgow head for Kincardine on the M876 come off at J1. Turn left for Falkirk. at the roundabout 2nd off for the A883 after 1mls turn left on to Lochlands Loan the site is 300yds on the right

FROM Edinburgh M9 for Striling off at J8 for M876 Glasgow. Come off J1 Turn right at the end of the slip at the roundabout 2nd off for the A883 after 1mls turn left on to Lochlands loan the site is 300yds on the right.

If you require any further information, pm me. nicked the info from the club. :D