rear tub cross member

Hi i was wondering if one of you kind people could tell me were i can get the rear cross member mounting things for the rear tub for a 110 csw i have looked for them on a few web sites but cant find them , also do you need to remove the tub to fit or would it be easier and cheaper to make some myself from some bar .

Cheers Iain

If you mean the pressed steel braces that run under the rear floor, they're available new from Paddocks and the like for around £12 each, except the wider one that goes under the rear seats of a CSW which I made myself by folding up a channel, notching it and capping it from ~1mm galv sheet. Not technically difficult but if I could've just bought one I would.

Part number is 330265 or possibly superseded now. I know I bought a set less than a year ago from Paddocks.

Thanks mate thats what i was talking about will check paddocks out for them but do you need to remove the tub to fit them

Cheers Iain

yes i think you do as they are rivited onto the bottom of the tub, and invaribly you find the ridge in the flooring that they get rivited to has gone to powder so you need to do a bit of fabrication to be able to re-rivet the new brackets on (if you want to do it properly)

What he said ^^^ looking at pics from my build you may be able to do it by lifting the tub up a bit rather than actually removing it but you may encounter a cross-member in the way or such like depending on your vehicle.

I riveted mine on where the rivet holes were still good, and used a liberal bead of Sikaflex to make up for the rivets that were missing.

post-21-1199440827_thumb.jpg

post-21-1199441016_thumb.jpg