Tyre choice, super swamper, grizzly claws

hi just to let you know i have a rrc bobtail with a 75mm spring lift and a 75mm body lift with some 37 1350 15 maxxis mudzillas and they do still rub on the foot wells but every where else is clear i think the tyres are supurb :D

Need Pics :)

13'50's cool, how is the steering lock

I was planning to run 4" / 4.5" suspension lift and no body lift - partly to clear the tyres (37x12.5) and partly to allow my front 3 link arms to mount above the axle, but under the spring seats. The reason for the offset (taper) is purely because I like all my builds to have some rake on them - looks cooler than the saggy bum look.

hi just to let you know i have a rrc bobtail with a 75mm spring lift and a 75mm body lift with some 37 1350 15 maxxis mudzillas and they do still rub on the foot wells but every where else is clear i think the tyres are supurb :D

Nice, what colour is it? I may have seen it, unless I was just dreaming, again! :rolleyes: