Challenge South West Night Challenge 2/3 Feb

4x4bigstu

excellent, i dont suppose by any chance theres anyone around there tomorrow, am orienteering Culmhead way so could pop it in if anyone is around.

James, I have to go down and check that the boat's still afloat tomorrow !! but can be at workshop, 9.30 if any use, beforehand ??

We had hell of a job findng punches , There were a good few sneaky ones .

Only one picture my son took , I look hanging :lol::lol:

PICT0021.jpg

Just realised Ive posted this in the wrong place , Mods feel free to move it to Challenge south west night challenge :(

:rofl: Its after dark and Dingle's still awake!

We had hell of a job findng punches , There were a good few sneaky ones .

I vote we take Frank down a dark alley and give him a good shoeing... Yes Frank the A punches were easy... when you could find the damn things! ;) I even managed a 'D'- though I didn't know it was one till we got it! :D

On a sensible note (don't worry it won't last long) we had a good night out at what was a good event (appart from the minor driver/ bitch fall out when Chris lost his boot in the mud and had to be recovered by a marshal!) Tis a shame that the tracks at that site are in general a pain in the @rse to drive when you are only on 32" tyres- we could have done with a bit more time to get to some more punches... winch was working far better though :D

A big thanks to all the guys for setting up, sorting everything out and for all the marshals as well- top job.

Looking forward to the next one.

Shrek

Looks like a good course you have set up there Frank , Just been looking at it on Google earth live. :blink:

Another default win then.

Just kidding, it was well deserved. Had a great night, thanks again to all the organisers.

Steve and I are still suffering from seatbelt impact, I have never hit anything as hard and fast as we hit that tree on ss2 and my car is still in one piece.

Another default win then.

Just kidding, it was well deserved. Had a great night, thanks again to all the organisers.

Steve and I are still suffering from seatbelt impact, I have never hit anything as hard and fast as we hit that tree on ss2 and my car is still in one piece.

Just goes to show how important it is towear a seatbelt , no matter how fast you are travelling .

BTW Shaun , I left a can of whoopass cream in your truck :blink:

Shrek,

Ian here, i'll drop you a disk in soon so you can pass them on, the photos of your B***H stuck haven't come out that well but act as an amusing reminder!!!!!!

Ian.H

At last- he shows himself on the forum!

B1tch was none too impressed at his boot stuck in the mud antics... He has found his sense of humour again now though!

Shrek