Green Lanes Day

Bigwood

It,s national green lanes day on the 24th of Febuary and I wondered what people are doing on that day. NCGL are going to N/Yorks wich is too far for me due to work comitments during the evening. Is anything doing nearer to the top of the Lincolshire area. :unsure:

It,s national green lanes day on the 24th of Febuary and I wondered what people are doing on that day. NCGL are going to N/Yorks wich is too far for me due to work comitments during the evening. Is anything doing nearer to the top of the Lincolshire area. :unsure:

I think NGLD is maybe a GLASS thing?, not knockin it, just saying.

CRAG tend to do repairs all year round as and when needed. We have several repairs lined up in Shrops and are just waiting for landowners and others to get their acts together and we will have a few to do.

BOAT 5 Ludlow, Five Turnings Stowe, Hungerford Steps and Bush Farm are all on the list together with a few more long term projects..

• 1 month later...