Who sells...

Godlykepower

Looking for a couple of them little map pockets online, but cant remember who does them.

I need to know the size too? Anyone got some dimensions for me? Thinking about mounting one on my security cubby, on the front face, just above the cup holders. Need to know if the small size will fit there.

Ta

WARNING: anything with a 'Land Rover' label is immediately double the cost of similar products for other markets.

I tend to look in the motorhome spares section of ebay. I bought 4 map pockets for £3 each and they are MUCH better made than the ebay reference above. and large enough to hold an A4 sheet (12 inches x 8 inches)

Mobile Storage Systems ones are also very good quality and they also have a long thin one that fits on the front of the seatbox in a Defender.

I also bought a set of 4 cup holders from a VW spares company for £4 each. The sold the EXACT same holder for £10 in the Land Rover section of Ebay just by listing is as a 'land rover cup holder' with a picture of it on the dash of a Defender.

post-535-1203893954_thumb.jpg