1959 Series 2 Weight

MRWOO

Does anybody know the answer to this question please, I am looking to buy one and I need to know the weight to to decide on the trailer size to use (i.e heavy duty or not)

I'm hoping this will be another one to add to the collection

Cheers Rich

My Heritage CD is labelled IIA and IIB, 1961 to 1971, so strictly doesn't cover your question. However, it does prompt a couple.

Basic or Station Wagon?

Petrol or Diesel?

Wheelbase?

In case no one else chips in, from the Owners Manual shown on the CD I've described ....

Weights range from a low of 2,800 lbs for a Basic Petrol 88", to a high of 3,947 for a Diesel 109" Station Wagon.

I see there is a Heritage CD for the SII, 1958 to 1961, so there is a chance of more appropriate information.

Cheers

Does anybody know the answer to this question please, I am looking to buy one and I need to know the weight to to decide on the trailer size to use (i.e heavy duty or not)

I'm hoping this will be another one to add to the collection

Cheers Rich

Hi MRWOO

i would say no more than 1 1/2 tone

cheers graham

My Heritage CD is labelled IIA and IIB, 1961 to 1971, so strictly doesn't cover your question. However, it does prompt a couple.

Basic or Station Wagon?

Petrol or Diesel?

Wheelbase?

In case no one else chips in, from the Owners Manual shown on the CD I've described ....

Weights range from a low of 2,800 lbs for a Basic Petrol 88", to a high of 3,947 for a Diesel 109" Station Wagon.

I see there is a Heritage CD for the SII, 1958 to 1961, so there is a chance of more appropriate information.

Cheers

Thanks David the particular model in question is a Series II 88" petrol truck cab.

thanks Richard