Suspension bushes

Dave Disco

My Disco 200TDi is in need of suspension bushes, I'm undecided on either original rubber replacements or going over to urethane. I'm thinking of the Deflex Orange one's from Paddocks. The plastic type seem more expensive but am I correct in thinking they last longer and are easier to fit?

My Disco 200TDi is in need of suspension bushes, I'm undecided on either original rubber replacements or going over to urethane. I'm thinking of the Deflex Orange one's from Paddocks. The plastic type seem more expensive but am I correct in thinking they last longer and are easier to fit?

Yeap you are correct they last longer

I have done it to mine and its a vast improvement on mine, a lot tighter and doesnt wallow as much as before

noooooooooooooooooooooooo dont use the orange deflex tripe!! theyre made of swiss cheese!

if you're going to buy any of them, buy the 'britpart' ones, theyre made by superpro and far superior to pretty much any others on the market yet at a better price.

noooooooooooooooooooooooo dont use the orange deflex tripe!! theyre made of swiss cheese!

if you're going to buy any of them, buy the 'britpart' ones, theyre made by superpro and far superior to pretty much any others on the market yet at a better price.

Are you absolotly possative the Brit part one are made by Super pro,

I know for a fact that Bearmach ones are although all the metal work & grease is there own.

IMHO

Polybush or Super-pro

im only going on what ive been told, but everyone who has seen both sets have commented that they are identical. myself, I havent seen a branded super-pro set. the trailing arm bushes for example are very distinctive, very different to most others on the market.

Had them on mine for a good while now and theyre brilliant, and like new so it makes sense

Umm but they are harder than the standard ones though

Ive got the orange ones they are ok on mine