GKN Overdrive

G4FUJ

Does anyone know an on-line source for the manual for GKN overdrive unit?

Preferably use / fault finding / repair - not too bothered about the installation side.

Cheers,

Prefer what you like, you get what you're given :-))

I found this the other day, but can't recall where, some non-English language personal site with a load of broken links and a pinkish Series LR, which probably explains why I didn't bother bookmarking the site!

Hope it suits.

Overdrive2.pdf

I think I messed up earlier. (Understatement!)

I now understand the GKN Overdrive to be electrically operated, whereas the information I posted is about a mechanically operated OD under a BL badge. I was guessing the BL badge meant it would be the GKN unit - Wrong guess.

Not only that, but it's mainly a Parts list with Installation instructions, although there are some user instructions on the last page.

No worries David.

A neighbour is looking for just the manual you have posted, so your efforts are not in vain! :)

Thanks Ralph, I've borrowed one locally for the moment (not a lot in there really!). Overdrive fitted, will get the manual at the weekend...

Cheers,