AWDC Howlin' Wolf Round 2 - Corwen

najw

This was my second event as a spectator (soon to be competitor ;) ) and I'm well impressed with what can be achieved in a 4x4, with a shed load of ingenuity.

I had a walk (read wheeze) around Saturday night, and could not believe the courses :blink:

Looking forward to the next round, is that going to include the "winch off" competition Neil!

Mark......(Peter J's winch designer)

If we are to do a "winch off" then perhaps we need to make sure we are working on a level playing field (or not), we could for instance instead of moving our vehicles with our own winches winch a dead vehicle up a hill/shear drop.

Although i am up for any test really! :D Bring it on

Yes if we have a winch off we will need to make it fair for all,

All pull same weight about 8,000lbs will do for starters,

then winch a vehicle up and down a hill the most times, furthest distance,

then place a tractor wheel 150ft away first to send winch out and retrieve, this will also depend on who has the fastest bitch,

we will see it's not happened in the past :rolleyes:

then place a tractor wheel 150ft away first to send winch out and retrieve, this will also depend on who has the fastest bitch,

we are not pieces of meat you know.... maybe we don't want to run around for the amusement of the hords and drivers - - - :P

we are not pieces of meat you know.... maybe we don't want to run around for the amusement of the hords and drivers - - - :P

Your right Pigster not pieces of meat more like lumps of lard :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The term -- Pot and Kettle springs to mind... :ph34r:

Lol.... :lol:

swine. :P

ps -- I shall swap positions with you if you wish - I shall drive your tank and you can biatch for Adrian. then we shall see who the lardy boys are. :lol:

Your right Pigster not pieces of meat more like lumps of lard :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: