ADDITIONAL FUEL TANK(S)

Not really connected but...

Read an article in a motor home magazine a while back about someone who had heard noises out side his van one night but thought nothing of it.

When he went out in the morning he found some one had tried to syphon the diesel, they had levered the hatch open and left behind a hose and a puddle of vomit.

They had got the wrong hatch!!!!!!.

They had tried to syphon the septic tank and obviously succeded in get a good mouth full.

Thought it would amuse people, made me laugh.

ok, so I have a 90, but I think this wiill work for a 110.

Got an extra 55L under the right hand side, fits all the way allong the side, higher up then the main under chassie. It's got a seperate filler on the outside (so it will still pass an MOT), this is plumbed into the main tank via the overflow pipe in the main tank filler hose. So it runs out of the bottom of the extra tank, troungh a fuel pump, into the main overflow hose. There is also a overflow pipe at the top of the extra tank that alos goes into the main tank overflow pipe.

I will take a picture and post it, the extra tank is double skinned aluminium on hte underside and right side (exposed side). I have a fuel gauge sender in the extra tank too, and this will be connected to an extra gauge (when I find a good spot for it in the new 07 dash, or somewhere). I fill the main tank when it is pretty much empty, but do keep an eye on the gauge as it could fill the main tank too much....

If anyone knows how to fit a presure switch to turn off the main aux pump (or something similuar)

anyhow, I hope this helps