AlliSport Turbo

That was not exactly the response I was looking for :rolleyes:

AlliSport do do turbo's they even do a VNT one for 300tdi's with variable veins B) but they reckon theres not enough room for a VNT on a 200tdi :(

I mailed them a couple of months ago, as I was looking at the same issue (Which resolved itself nicely by the way...) for my 110 with Disco 200Tdi

I got this email:

Hello,

Thank you for your enquiry.

To supply Phase 2 uprated intercooler conversion kit for Defender 200TDI, including carriage and vat to you in Belgium. .. £446.50

To supply Garrett VT5 turbo conversion kit complete with new exhaust manifold including carriage and VAT. .. £1,345.00

To supply, less manifold. .. £1,128.00

We look forward to being of service.

Regards, Alan Allard

Seems that if you have the Disco 200Tdi manifold, you do not need the additional manifold. The VNT does fit, but sits lower, necessitating a new manifold for Defender 200Tdi and all 300Tdis. Also, you'd be looking at a new downpipe.

Hmm interesting!

Yellow, did you find that the variable vein turbo made a distinct difference? Like a big enough difference to warrent spending the extra cash?

I've heard that the variable vein turbo's are less reliable & have a shorter life expectancy.....?