CSW D4x4 Sponsored De-Cider Trophy 27th & 28th Sept

All places are now booked, any more entries will go on the reserve list.

Final entry list as follows -

1 Clive James

2 Mike Holiday

3 Jason Farr

4 John Boy

5 Shaun Harris

6 Roger Pardy

7 Graham Fuller

8 Mark Sinclair

9 Stu Ball

10 Jake & Tim D4x4

11 Roger Shaddick

12 Rob Bull

13 Ced & Lara

14 Gorgon Law

15 Derek Hounsell

16 Pete Whitman

17 Tony Baskil

18 Alan Wormald

19 Martin Hounsell

20 Paul Whitton

21 Richard Ibberson

22 Sean Kavanah

23 Dan Chanin

24 Chris Kurniak

25 Jim Marsden

All places are now booked, any more entries will go on the reserve list.

Final entry list as follows -

1 Clive James

2 Mike Holiday

3 Jason Farr

4 John Boy

5 Shaun Harris

6 Roger Pardy

7 Graham Fuller

8 Mark Sinclair

9 Stu Ball

10 Jake & Tim D4x4

11 Roger Shaddick

12 Rob Bull

13 Ced & Lara

14 Gorgon Law

15 Derek Hounsell

16 Pete Whitman

17 Tony Baskil

18 Alan Wormald

19 Martin Hounsell

20 Paul Whitton

21 Richard Ibberson

22 Sean Kavanah

23 Dan Chanin

24 Chris Kurniak

25 Jim Marsden

Hope the trees are 8ft apart or we will be making Devon look like Tay :P

Bonus Jimbo the Waffle board is going :lol: Is there anything in the rules that states we cant drive on another team if they are in the way ??? As long as we dont drive on there winch rope :huh: I have looked & cant see it in the rule book.

Bonus Jimbo the Waffle board is going :lol: Is there anything in the rules that states we cant drive on another team if they are in the way ??? As long as we dont drive on there winch rope :huh: I have looked & cant see it in the rule book.

As long as you are carrying a spare :lol:

As long as you are carrying a spare :lol:
As it happens i do carry a spare now ok its a 42" Irok space saver & a 44 in the Van :P

Cant wait for later this year :rolleyes:

Tay August Proper **** Jim about 3 times as we lap him :lol:

September CSW Proper **** Jim as a waffle board :blink:

October 3 peaks Team Portal have a given Jim a special license to compete .The wifes are driving so he should be able to keep up if not cant wait for the talk in the pub each night :lol:

Baskils Well hopefuly hes bringing the wife so a bit like TAY & CSW we should all get a proper ****

You've gone soft in the head Big Boy :P

Can not wait for all those chances to beat you again :lol: Really looking forward to this, just Gutted uncle Buck has poofed out :(

Three peaks should be good, can you book the bridal penthouse for me and Coral so i have something to do when i get back early and your still playing in the woods :ph34r:

Just gutted i'm not at Manby then it would have been a right laugh.

Jim

:(

Three peaks should be good, can you book the bridal penthouse for me and Coral so i have something to do when i get back early and your still playing in the woods :ph34r:

Jim

COME on Jim dont give in so quick your truck might make it though the day if we leave the Kenetic on ;)

Hope the trees are 8ft apart or we will be making Devon look like Tay :P

Now you be nice to our Devon Trees Bathtub, if you can't fit between we have ways of reducing the width if your truck! :blink:

If you went to the last event you may have been lucky enouth to have seen Ciderman's truck atempt at the Evil kenevil log jumping record! But on a more serious note it would be ok to jump over so long as you don't touch it in the process (only kidding!!!)

I can see were gonna have to keep a special eye on you Bathtub :unsure: might have to bring along my little book of penalties B)

• 1 month later...

I can see were gonna have to keep a special eye on you Bathtub :unsure: might have to bring along my little book of penalties B)

dont worry chris we will be up you help keep an eye on the competitors

You have never seen Bathtub drive.........

If you had, you would know you will need a BIG book for his penalties :lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Chris, How did the bridge building go for the event at preistlands?

Sorry could not come to help, was waiting for some t*&t to come look at my car for sale who never materialised,

if any help is needed one eve i could grab a few bodys to help

Went pretty well thanks Stu. We got the main bridge in, which when were catering for all from Bathtubs monster to a standard width SJ is quite a bridge :blink:

Thanks to all the guys and girls for their help. Much appreciated and we couldn't have done it without you. Big thanks also to Chris B as the digger did make life so much easier.