Servicing & protecting warranty?

Just received my welcome pack from Land Rover having ordered a new Defender. There is a section "Warranty & Servicing" in which it is stated that servicing "should always be carried out at a Recognised Approved Service Centre using Land Rover approved parts. However, all warranty work must be carried out by a Land Rover Authorised Repairer".

Question is how do I establish where the Recognised Approved Service Centres are?. Who does the recognition & approval and do they publish and update a list of these recognised & approved centres?.

Any ideas? Thanks in anticipation.

MINESAPINT

I'd have thought the service manual would list all Authorised Service and Repair Centres.

Might also be worth looking on LR's website for details and updates?

If they don't tell who you can use, how do you know, so it's in their interest as well as yours.

Welcome pack! Pah - I never received a welcome pack when I bought mine new last year :angry: In fact I've had no contact from the main dealer apart from them having it back to Waxoyl it to my standards and to pick up the locking wheelnut adapter that was missing on delivery.

I e-mailed all the local main dealers requesting all inclusive quotes for the 1 year 1st service and the one I bought it from are the only one not to have responded :rolleyes:

As Jim has stated, you can take YOUR vehicle at any competent garage, to have the service done to manufacturers spec,,

I have just done my own first service,, The main dealer are obliged to do any warranty work