OT Gibraltar

Well, I live in Denmark, but there might be some work for me to do in Gibraltar. But what's the easiest(and cheapest) way to get there?

I can easily fly from Denmark to London, but from there I can only find very expensive flights.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

/tony

I would have thought the cheapest way would be to fly to southern spain, then catch a bus or taxi.

We went there on holiday recently, we had gone to the Costa Del Sol, and they did a bus trip there for about £10 each and that was return, that was just something we noticed in the local town and decided to do.

To keep in on topic a tad,, a few Defenders filled up last week on Gib.. 59p per lt for diesel :o

Hmm.. might wanna bring a trailer and a few dozen jerrycans then :) It is now 11,30 DKK a litre here, abt. £1.30

/tony

Guest diesel_jim

From Bristol airport it's either British airways or Monarch. monarch are slightly cheaper, but not much in it.