disco 300 tdi to an lt77 which flywheel clutch propshaft?

update ... (sold the disco 200 tdi engine)

bear in mind i have just removed the LT95 4 speed box as it was a v8 once upon a time ...

now installing the disco 300tdi and defender lt77 box into the 1984 110, question is...

which clutch kit? which flywheel? and which slave cylinder?

i already have a 2.5d flywheel housing,( THANKS TO LES H )

Q 1.....ive got a disco 300tdi flywheel (can i keep this?) or do i need a different one?

Q 2......i then assume i need a clutch kit for a 2.5d na am i right? ( part numbers, places to purchase?)

Q 3.......a slave cylinder from what? ( part numbers, places to purchase?) will my origional pipes/ unions fit to slave cyl or do i need new?( part numbers, places to purchase?)

Q 4........ALSO can i use the origional props or do i need different? if so which ones? ( AXLE's origional as fitted to v8 rear sailsbury drum axle and front axle....is this front some form of sailsbury axle too?)

1. yes you keep the old flywheel okay but would change the rear main while doing this swap. its only a couple of minute job

2. i used one for the discovery carnt rmeber what make it was. valeo i think

3. dont know bout this particular i just used the old on of the gearbox.

4. yes u should be able to use the original props aslong as the transfer box is in the original position

several of the bolt holes wont line up if u use the 300 bell housing. so might be a gd idea to source a flywheel of a 200,TD,N/A or any other one thats was fitted to a LT77.

mine at the moment is just attached using the 300 bell housing not the best. but im planning to change to a r380 when i can find one for the right price.

update ... (sold the disco 200 tdi engine)

bear in mind i have just removed the LT95 4 speed box as it was a v8 once upon a time ...

now installing the disco 300tdi and defender lt77 box into the 1984 110, question is...

which clutch kit? which flywheel? and which slave cylinder?

i already have a 2.5d flywheel housing,( THANKS TO LES H )

Q 1.....ive got a disco 300tdi flywheel (can i keep this?) or do i need a different one?

Q 2......i then assume i need a clutch kit for a 2.5d na am i right? ( part numbers, places to purchase?)

Q 3.......a slave cylinder from what? ( part numbers, places to purchase?) will my origional pipes/ unions fit to slave cyl or do i need new?( part numbers, places to purchase?)

Q 4........ALSO can i use the origional props or do i need different? if so which ones? ( AXLE's origional as fitted to v8 rear sailsbury drum axle and front axle....is this front some form of sailsbury axle too?)

1. 300tdi flywheels i believe are the same for disco and defender

2. 2.5na/td and Tdi clutches are all the same

3. Similarily i believe all LT77 and R380 4 cyl clutch slave cyls are the same - but it will be different to a LT95.

4. Suggest you get it all in 1st and measure for props 2nd. At rear it should just be a standard 110 prop for a salisbury axle. At front again any LT77 front prop should fit ( so anything pre 300tdi) assuming engine and box are in standard LT77 positions on chassis....