lift kit

Sorry for chinning you guys so often but the landies getting attention finally and im on a roll,my winch has come and by the time ive sorted out the bumper i know theres going to be a lot more weight on the front so here are a few questions, The first is can i fit a 2inch lift on the front by using just the new springs and keeping my standard shocks? Secondly do i have to make up longer brake lines? Thirdly do they have to be heavy duty?? :ph34r: once again sorry for pestering you all the time :ph34r::rolleyes:

Sorry for chinning you guys so often but the landies getting attention finally and im on a roll,my winch has come and by the time ive sorted out the bumper i know theres going to be a lot more weight on the front so here are a few questions, The first is can i fit a 2inch lift on the front by using just the new springs and keeping my standard shocks? Secondly do i have to make up longer brake lines? Thirdly do they have to be heavy duty?? once again sorry for pestering you all the time

Personnally.... get some dampers that are correct length.

You can play around with lowered mounts, but you would be better off with matched dampers. However... if you did want a set of lowered turrets I have a set going spare (and I'm local).

Brake lines - get some longer ones.... cheaperst place (and with the best service) is Llama 4x4 - who is on this forum - so try and get a forum discount ;) - www.Llama4x4.co.uk

Ian

Personnally.... get some dampers that are correct length.

You can play around with lowered mounts, but you would be better off with matched dampers. However... if you did want a set of lowered turrets I have a set going spare (and I'm local).

Brake lines - get some longer ones.... cheaperst place (and with the best service) is Llama 4x4 - who is on this forum - so try and get a forum discount ;) - www.Llama4x4.co.uk

Ian

thanks Ian,do the tirrets need welding in?? does that allow standard shocks to be run?? and i qoute the forum on everything to try and get discount, couldnt get me big mac cheaper tho........ps going to work now so be tonight about 10pm bfore i can reply :rolleyes:

Guest diesel_jim
Llama4x4 is the place for longer hoses!

Mike

I've got one of his hoses on the back of my 110..... damn fine quality! :i-m_so_happy::i-m_so_happy:

QT services do an extra long brake hose which is about 1.6m long that goes along the chassis to the point where rear the radius arm meets the chassis and then runs along the radius arm to the brakes, the advantage of this is that you will never be restricted by the length of the hose, IIRC they are about £35 each.

Tris

Hi

When I lifted mine i cut the flexi hose mounts off and welded them on lower, this means I can use standard hoses, but then I don't use mine in Extreme offroading, more overland type things.... Llama4x4 is the place for longer hoses!

Mike

right ill get the longer brake lines and lift it properley,didnt know your landy was lifted too!! yours is going to put mine to shame when im up in a few weeks!! :ph34r: i can feel a few runs coming on when i paint yours :ph34r::lol: have to hold that winch on with "no more nails" so mine can look a little respectful!!

right ill get the longer brake lines and lift it properley,didnt know your landy was lifted too!! yours is going to put mine to shame when im up in a few weeks!! :ph34r: i can feel a few runs coming on when i paint yours :ph34r::lol: have to hold that winch on with "no more nails" so mine can look a little respectful!!

Theres no danger of that, as it's wiring is spread liberally around the unit/interior. :lol: .

See you in a couple of weeks.