I wanna set of arches

series 3

I was talking to my local land rover parts dealer (we have become very friendly since I started giving him every penny I have lol), I breifly hinted that I would love to get a set of wheel arches like the defenders have for my series 3. He told me that you could buy a pair and modify them to fit. Only problem is Im useless at bodywork and would make a mess of it. Anyone know of a way to get nice big plastic arches onto a series with the minimal hassle?

Simmonites website says...

ABS Plastic wheel arch set to fit Series 3 Land Rover. Will not fit station wagon type vehicles. Suitable for Short Wheel Base only.

Set Of Four Price £76.55

:( from your point of view, but still might be ringing to discuss their experience of modifying them to fit.

good stuff!!! :P . Mines a two door. Thanks everyone, I woulda had to have spent way more time and money if I had taken defender arches and modified them. those babies are going on sometime in the near future (with appropriately chunky tires and shiny rims of course ;) )

Peace out yall!