Now fully qualified....

Changed the centre section of the exhaust today.........one small step for your average mechanic, one giant leap for Graham-kind!!

Sounds grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat too!!

Well done graham!! NVQ level 0.1,did you do the big proud road test afterwards like i do? :lol: and your to good for kwik fit....you can spell,and you have a sense of humour :ph34r:

Well done graham!! NVQ level 0.1,did you do the big proud road test afterwards like i do? :lol: and your to good for kwik fit....you can spell,and you have a sense of humour :ph34r:

I must confess I ragged the engine rotten up and down the mean streets of Manchester after the job was done. Rrrrrroooooaaaaarrrrr!!! Oh yes! :P :P :P :P :P :P

Hes gone quiet now...hmmmm,wonder if hes gone outside to admire his handy work...or hes got his head in a haynes manual getting ready to check the bores :lol:

fed up listening to the bores!!! HeHe :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ralph, I changed the central silencer, took me about 90 minutes just to undo the six rusty bolts, then I had a break of about and hour for tea, sandwiches and a trip to the motor factors for 6 2" 5/8" UNF thread bolts (although the ones I removed were UNC thread). Then it took me about 25 minutes to put the new bit in and tighten everything to death.

I must confess though, I did have the assitance of my 5 year old daughter, who at one point, when I asked her 11 year old brother to pass me a spanner, told him "George, that's not a spanner, that's a socket wrench"!!

:P