BODYLIFT

SUZUKINUTTER

Do a search back through the older posts - Jules fitted one to his LSE and I'm sure he did a post about fitting it.

Jon

Yep Bearmach 65mm lift kit it cost about £270 IMHO worth every penny

Its on the Practical off roader post

Guest noggy

im stripping my rangie thats got a 40mm body lift, you can buy the spacers off me if you like :)

depending on the condition of the nuts and bolts you may have to get some of your own, but i can send them aswell, it wasnt fitted very long ago.

i didnt personally fit the kit, so whats included in the kit?

a steering extention bit?

It depends a bit on the steering links between the column and the steering box (they used a few slightly different ones over the yaers). Some people find that there is enough adjustment in the standard links to accomidate up to a 3" lift. Mine had no trouble adjusting for a 40mm lift untill I did a chassis swap and ended up lengthing the flat on one of the splined shafts slightly for it to fit again.

Often missed it would seem when body lifitng is the gaitor around the hi/low/difflock leave, not the leather/plastic one you see from inside, but a rubber one beneth it which is pop riveted to the body and clamped onto the top of the gearbox. I found this during the chassis swap and made a new one to fit out of an old inner tube.

I bought my 40mm lift off Wizardbilt on Eblag for £125. Came with body spacers, boot floor spacers, extended bolts, extended seat belt anchors and extended radiator mounts. It doesn't include bumper mounts like the Bearmach kit does I think.

The kit took about 3 hours to fit (soaked everything in WD40 a week before) and worked very well. No problems with steering, but high range on the transfer box is difficult to engage due to interference with the body.

im stripping my rangie thats got a 40mm body lift, you can buy the spacers off me if you like :)

depending on the condition of the nuts and bolts you may have to get some of your own, but i can send them aswell, it wasnt fitted very long ago.

i didnt personally fit the kit, so whats included in the kit?

a steering extention bit?

how much for it m8 as listed below should be rad and steering ext