Lanes in the South East

Jon W

I am planning on doing some lanes with some mates over the christmas holidays? I am in East Sussex and would like to know of any good ones in the area have looked at land ranger maps and not found much in the area and most are futher a field, most are surrey area. Dont want to travel too far as we are poor students with petrol 90's that have drinking problems. So any sugguestions or i shall head off with an OS map and see what i can find.

Cheers

Jon

Ah thats good i was thinking of going on wednesday too! If its an open invite i may come along, if its not then im not offended. What sort of time are you going? I was thinking late morning afternoon depending on the strength of hang over i have as its my birthday tomorrow.

How many of you are there going? Not sure if my mates will be around or not, havent asked them yet.

If you haven't got a clue who i am im darthdicky's brother

Jon

Hi Jon sorry for late reply, been out playing at Broxhead :)

There's 4 of us I should think, a series 2A, Disco, Isuzu Trooper and a 110.

We'll be starting off from the Devil's Punchbowl Cafe at about 12 ish I should think. Have a good day and maybe see you!

i've blagged a place on Jon's trip. we where going to meet at the same time & place. too many cars for one group though?

you lot got a route planned? planning anything daft? such as high button & water lane (over near alton) ?