Interesting Link

Guest wunntenn

Interesting, positive, provocative. accurate, etc etc but what a carp picture to choose to illustrate the piece! Or am I missing something?

That's very funny

I bought my Puma 110 SW just because reasons given in the article :lol:

As a family of 6 with two big childrens, I was looking for a Diesel 4X4 with at least 6 confortable seats that can be used for my wife work (forester) and carry all the family in vacations.

I check almost all the vehicles in the market from Koreans to North Americans but all have the same problem: the 3rd row were a toy and not suitable for long trips in special thinking in adults or adolescents (like my boys) and the only one 4x4 with a good 3rd row were not really a 4x4. The new Defender have a very good space between the 2nd and 3rd row that allows to sit an adult in the 3rd without to be a contorsionist and its a real 4x4. Maybe less fancy that others but who cares of that?

Just one thing that is not accurate in the article: The new model (2007) have only 7 seats, but still is a good option compared to the minivans if you intend to go to rough roads like in our case.

regards