More suspension

Well while evryone is talking abut suspension I've been thinking of replacing mine as it doesn't always feel great around corners. What does everyone think of the condition of these. Also I notice they're not progressive springs.

Pictures too big for ones post.

And again.

Last one.

post-8612-1214154828_thumb.jpg

post-8612-1214154889_thumb.jpg

post-8612-1214154969_thumb.jpg

post-8612-1214155029_thumb.jpg

Merge into 1 post.

Suggest fitting new standard springs & new standard dampers, you'll be surprised at the difference or spend more & fit Old Man Emu springs & matching dampers.

right fromt damper looks like it has a leak, note the black area on the top of the lower tube, thats probably causing the funny handling

Would it be worth getting heavy duty springs and dampers? I'd like to get OMEs as they have a good reputation. What srpings would you recomend. I don't know If I can be bothered with a 2 inch lift. I mean I would like it but I've hear it involves more work in getting the truck to balance round corners properly.

Would it be worth getting heavy duty springs and dampers? I'd like to get OMEs as they have a good reputation. What srpings would you recomend. I don't know If I can be bothered with a 2 inch lift. I mean I would like it but I've hear it involves more work in getting the truck to balance round corners properly.

Heavy duty springs are ok round corners I find, You just have to be careful because as I have found out Its not just a lift kit,

Its new turret rings most likely, Longer brake lines, Then dislocation cones, Then the propshaft stands a good chance needing upgrading, So far my lift has cost nearly double again, And thats with me fitting it so no labour, Also props can be £200 plus. There will be rusted and seized nuts everywhere unless yours is quite new. It looks brilliant, It helps your off roading but Its very expensive and a pain in the ass.( All this I have found out from other members, les, SteveG,western etc so thanks guys)

Worth It tho ;)

If you don't itend to carry heavy loads or tow fully loaded trailers, you'd be best staying with the standard springs & dampers, they will restore the trucks 'as new' feeling & handling.

I've gone for OME springs/dampers as my 110 has all it's motorsport kit on board all the time & a heavy winch/bumper up front, other members on here who have ridden in my truck will tell you it's good & gives a great ride :D