URGENT: Tyre fitter needed

Tyre blew out yesterday. Need a fitter in Somerset Bath/Bristol area that does 4X4 tyres and will fit them tomorrow morning, as I need to be in South Devon by lunch time. Cheaper the better...

Anyone know of anyone? HELP!

Tyre blew out yesterday. Need a fitter in Somerset Bath/Bristol area that does 4X4 tyres and will fit them tomorrow morning, as I need to be in South Devon by lunch time. Cheaper the better...

Anyone know of anyone? HELP!

Not to worry, getting some ultra budget GT Radial GT Savero A/T, decided to replace the whole lot as they're all getting a bit old and battered. For 4 wheels and fitment will come to £300. Will let you know how appalling they are/n't...

Guest diesel_jim
Maybe it was fate?? Maybe you have to ask for something for it to find you quickly?? Im going to try that

URGENT.......blonde woman with four poster ramp BED! and rr v8 engine for tomorrow morning.

Right turns out that three of the inners were completely perished, as they hadn't been changed when the tires were. Another legacy of Reid Land Rover...

Still, £322 for 4 fairly nice look budget 205/80/R16 ATs and 3 inners, with the best tyre from the old set kept as a spare. Yes I know the tyres are a bit small but I like the acceleration and I cant afford nicer ones! They'll tide me for a year until I get my job/income sorted out...

Oh and went to HiQ in the end after Kwik Fit told me that 205/80R16s were becoming obselete and they wouldnt be able to find some, only to ring up later on to say that they could get some but would charge over £300 to buy and fit 4 tyres advertised at £260 total on the net...

Right, wierdly, despite them being more aggressive and new and grippier I found that my mpg increased a bit. i.e. Devon and back took less than a full tank. And this was despite being in stationary traffic near shepton mallet for 2 hours. (I forgot about bloody Glastonbury).

Realised that the howl that kicks in at about 60 meant that I was driving far more sensibly than I normally do! Did a tiny bit of greenlaning around the edge of Dartmoor, not hugely muddy but fairly soft, they seem pretty good, certainly performed better than my knackered old ones! And they grip pretty well when cornering on road as well.

So for a budget tyre, then don't seem all that bad! I'll give a wear update after I've driven to the Hebrides and back in August..

God knows what they are but photo attached!