New exhaust, anyone bought from island4x4?

Boro

Ok so the exhaust on my disco is blowing a goodun on the rear and i have just bought a non cat downpipe to go on it anyway so may as well replace the rest of the system, was wondering though if anyone had bought an exhaust from island4x4 on ebay, the link to it is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=005 seems rather good value but i was wondering what quality and fit where like :rolleyes: cheers guys

It's the same thing/supplier Paddocks sells for 6 pounds less or the same price including delivery (or buy something more at least 14 quid +VAT and you get free delivery).

Edit: forgot to say there's an e-bay surcharge for selling goods so you might get a couple quid better price by contacting the seller directly.

I bought 400 pounds worth of gear off them a few weeks ago and the goods arrived the next day and I live in Ireland. I didn't buy an exhaust because the pipe I wanted they did not have in stock and I need the other parts ASAP. Very nice to deal with online and over the phone, I think that things like exhausts will be the same type of quality from both Paddocks or Island4x4. I have bought from both and have no problems with either, paddocks wanted 25 pounds more for the turbo I wanted so I got it from Island4x4....

Ok so the exhaust on my disco is blowing a goodun on the rear and i have just bought a non cat downpipe to go on it anyway so may as well replace the rest of the system, was wondering though if anyone had bought an exhaust from island4x4 on ebay, the link to it is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=005 seems rather good value but i was wondering what quality and fit where like :rolleyes: cheers guys

HI, I have bought a system inc intercooler from Twisted Performance at Thirsk, also ran their system on my 200 defender, initialy went down the economy road. To make it run cleaner you need to get the fuel in and out smoothly and quickly, larger surface intercooler makes the fuel in dense, air in through performance air filter means more air proper burn of fuel, exhaust gases out quick nice note and helps scavenge cylinders,you dont have to use extra performance but it is nice. Charlie at Twisted has time to explain and answer any questions you have,give him a call or visit web site, you will be pleased.