17" AT options

Exmoor Beast

We need some new tyres for the Freelander before too long.

Lucy wants to go to 15" steels wheels and BFG ATs but I've come over all poncy and want to keep the 17" alloys :blink::ph34r:

Is anyone using ATs on 17" rims, who does a 17" AT anyway? I don't think BFG do which is a shame :(

Will :)

• 3 weeks later...
We need some new tyres for the Freelander before too long.

Lucy wants to go to 15" steels wheels and BFG ATs but I've come over all poncy and want to keep the 17" alloys :blink::ph34r:

Is anyone using ATs on 17" rims, who does a 17" AT anyway? I don't think BFG do which is a shame :(

Will :)

hi. i wanted some 17" AT tyres for mine a year or so ago and found it nearly impossible to find any 17" AT's that would fit a freelander. the 265 tyres that others have mentioned will not fit, the only ones i could find were the 225/55/17 colway c-trax all terrain. i had these on the car for about 18 months and they were pretty good,costing about 50 quid each.

unfortunatly i think colway have gone bust now so you probably won't be able to get them any more.

i have since got rid of the alloys and now have 15" steel wheels with 215/75/15 bridgestone dueller MT's,

coupled with the 2" lift i have it looks pretty cool but sounds like a stuka dive bomber at speed with those chunky tyres.

so bin those alloys,stop being poncy and get some proper boots! :P