What Winch

Bobtail

I have just bought a goodwinch tds 9.5c from david. Superb, I ordered it tuesday, he said it would arrive friday, it did. Also he did me a very special offer and discount, and no postage. So for £339, I have got a winch that with a little help, is very waterproof, will pull alot more that it actually states and looking at the specs and when feeding on the rope, is nearly exactly the same as my dad's warn 9.5ti which costs over £800. I don't think you can do better for the money Jim.

Edited to remove dodgy reference ;)

I have just bought a goodwinch tds 9.5c from david. Superb, I ordered it tuesday, he said it would arrive friday, it did. Also he did me a very special offer and discount, and no postage. So for £339, I have got a winch that with a little help, is very waterproof, will pull alot more that it actually states and looking at the specs and when feeding on the rope, is nearly exactly the same as my dad's warn 9.5ti which costs over £800. I don't think you can do better for the money Jim.

Edited to remove dodgy reference ;)

how did you get a big discount

I have a TDS on the 90 and it is very good. Before that, however, I had an EP9 on the Range Rover and it pulled it anywhere quite happily (sometimes not very quickly in difficult circumstances, but it never stopped pulling!!)

I would recommend both (still have both) and would also recommend David Bowyer as a source for either... As Rhys says, show offers are the best ones to get.