Are these wheels Tubed or Tubeless

on the outer face of the rim [the face where the valve fits] you should find a part number [for example ANR5593] & the word Tubed or tubeless should be stamped next to it, definitly is on my XD/Wolf wheels.

Did notice some stampings when I wiped them over, will have a look tomorrow when I go to cut the grass from around the 110,............. it's still offroad :angry:

Tubed Wolfs are flat across the tyre mounting area/ rim the tubeless ones have a recess/dimple in that area for holding the tyre on, also the tyre valve hole is larger for a tubeless valve.

Obvious question is are there tubes in your tyres now ? The valve stem is much smaller usually for tubes and hasn't got any flange rubber around the hole.

I run tubed Wolfs but the tyres are tubeless with tubes in, you need decent tubes (Michelin) and make sure that there are no labels or anything inside the tyers before fitting. Some of the big national tyre places probably will refuse to fit tubes in tubeless tyres for HSE reasons. I have never had any issues myself but the tubes can fret inside the tyre casing hence use thick decent tubes.

Obvious question is are there tubes in your tyres now ? The valve stem is much smaller usually for tubes and hasn't got any flange rubber around the hole.

They have tubes in but I want to fit tubeless tyres.....why ?

Because I bought the wheels with a friend and he wants the tyres , I'm having the wheels. It's the only way I could afford them. :)