transfer box ratio

dirtydiesel

With the description 2/4 wheel drive it would be of one of the very early 2 1/2 petrol / diesel 90/110's and so would mosy likely be around the 1.6 ratio. They only built them briefly to run out seris 3 stocks befor converting to full time 4wd.

11d is what is stamped on it.

I don't think it's a 2wd one, i "found" it under a pile of other ones i've got i just carn't remember where it came from though.

Does anyone know how many teeth are on the intermediate gear cluster for each of the ratios?

ps. it might be an ashcroft 2wd converted one, do they use 11d to number theirs.

11d is what is stamped on it.

I don't think it's a 2wd one, i "found" it under a pile of other ones i've got i just carn't remember where it came from though.

Does anyone know how many teeth are on the intermediate gear cluster for each of the ratios?

ps. it might be an ashcroft 2wd converted one, do they use 11d to number theirs.

if its is a 2/4wd one (only ever seen one on a 110) id be contacting dunsfold to see if they want to buy it for spares for their prototype 110s, theres a thought, ring the Dunsfold Collection.