We use trees as brakes

Thanks guys

:)

luckily enough we made it without a scratch

(but the Defender,erm...)

:rolleyes:

Now I have 3 pulley blocks so next time it'll be even easier

:lol:

On a note,in the last pics Nando's TD5 is running on its own steam.

Rad was gone but it made it,with some breaks every now and then,and we went back in town.

The Alps are certainly not too far away from where I live (100 Km :) ) and I rarely say no to LR offroading, so thank you very much for your invitation. I will take part with pleasure.

Now I will try to find where, in this forum, you are planning the trip (I guess we are a bit off topic here).

The Alps are certainly not too far away from where I live (100 Km :) ) and I rarely say no to LR offroading, so thank you very much for your invitation. I will take part with pleasure.

Now I will try to find where, in this forum, you are planning the trip (I guess we are a bit off topic here).

HillbillyTombraider and HillbillyRebel are the focal points while a few other people are also planning which tracks et cetera to be done ;) HT should keep you upto date either on here or via Michele :)