Boxing Day Green Laning.

kingdong2

Hi guys

a month ago i joined badlrc so we wen't on one of there boxing day green laning days we all meet up in a car park in baslow near chatsworth ( derbyshire ) and we did loads of lanes around buxton and surounding areas the weather was great and it also gave me the chance to try out my new diggy camara the kids bought me for christmas so here are some pics

post-12363-1230497273_thumb.jpg

post-12363-1230497291_thumb.jpg

post-12363-1230497306_thumb.jpg

post-12363-1230497322_thumb.jpg

post-12363-1230497356_thumb.jpg

the yellow lightweight was fitted with a 300 tdi engine with a burst oil cooler pipe the pipe was rubbing on a steering linkage it was also fitted with power steering in the end it was towed off the green lane as it could not be fixed on the track the owner was coing back the next day with a new pipe

graham.

• 1 month later...
That photo with the dog looking out of the window is ace!

:D

yes its my brother in laws dog ( rusty ) in my brothers landy i was taking the pic and the b i law was chatting with my son and minggling with everyone ?

graham

1962 2a swb 200 tdi.