Help with rims

Hi i have a landrover 90 v8 with a 2" lift and have been looking at some simex 33x11.5x15 the problem i have is i havent got a clue about the rims ie offset and i dont want to waste my money i have found some weller rims 15x7j would these be any good to me.Any help you can give me would be great :rolleyes:

Hi i have a landrover 90 v8 with a 2" lift and have been looking at some simex 33x11.5x15 the problem i have is i havent got a clue about the rims ie offset and i dont want to waste my money i have found some weller rims 15x7j would these be any good to me.Any help you can give me would be great :rolleyes:

Is the problem of the tyres rubbing on the rad arms ? I run mach 5`s on mine with 35" simex on without a problem, before I bought the mach 5`s it had disco steel wheels with the centers cut out and welded back in the other way round, a popular way of overcoming this problem i`ve heard.

i run 265s 75 r16 on 8*16 balck modulas with out problems no lift :blink:

good for you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

7J is on the limit for a 11.5" wide tyre. You'd be better off with a wider rim. Steel Modulars, are cheap and have a good offset, or another good steel with a decent offset is Mach 5's from Devon 4x4, a lot pricier though.

Steve