After used roof rack 98 Tdi

Stretchie_

Hello, after a cheap as chips but cool as fewk full length roof rack for a 98 Disco I at the end of the month.

Don't like the look of this..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/land-rover-discovery...A1%7C240%3A1318

I like the contoured ones and the hannibal ones but I'm cheap and this is on a budget. Any ideas??

Cheers

good luck mate........ i have been after a cheap one for about 18 months now!!! need somewhere for the extra spare wheel, jerry can and hi-lift jacks!!

I like the ones that are shaped to the roof,I think they are made by safety devices awesome looking rack,but really rare and you wont get one cheap,belive me I have been searching for what seems like an age for one myself,mind you Im really tight with my cash so Im told :lol:

I like the ones that are shaped to the roof,I think they are made by safety devices awesome looking rack,but really rare and you wont get one cheap,belive me I have been searching for what seems like an age for one myself,mind you Im really tight with my cash so Im told :lol:

good luck like the rest say rare as rocking horse poo, lol but if you do come across 2 let me no,

you just got to be in the right place at the right time, good luck