Roll Damage

jules

Yeah, it looks a bit sorry without the tyres and winches.

Jules, what are you going to do about the front diff? If there's any parts you want me to bring down from Frogs, just give me a shout.

or do you want me to bring a part back from Aus when i come back in June. Or do you plan to have it all done by then

I think he already did :o

Nah he wont break it up. It sort of did not cost him anything for the truck. But alot of work and testing has gone into the stuff on the truck. and that lot is worth quite a bit.

But as Moglite sad to me once. I could break a rubber ball in a steel walled room. And you have to remeber that Jules is my brother and it runs in the family of when we break somthing we don't mess around :lol:

Yeah, it looks a bit sorry without the tyres and winches.

Jules, what are you going to do about the front diff? If there's any parts you want me to bring down from Frogs, just give me a shout.

Thanks for the offer I may well take you up on that, Edd has never seen my challange truck but he did supply all the toys

Nah he wont break it up. It sort of did not cost him anything for the truck. But alot of work and testing has gone into the stuff on the truck. and that lot is worth quite a bit.

But as Moglite sad to me once. I could break a rubber ball in a steel walled room. And you have to remeber that Jules is my brother and it runs in the family of when we break somthing we don't mess around :lol:

I think when Pete refured to it as getting your monies worth out of parts.

Jules whats with the tyres . Looks sad with the tryes and stuff stripped from it. I see you have put that sticker i got you in sydney on the back of the truck cab too :lol:

I will not fit behind pete's workshop with the 35" tyres on so I took them off and started stripping it down ready for the panels to come off.

yep got the sticker on the day before I trashed the truck so it was a good job you got me a spare.

I would hope to have the old girl done by then for the shows as the last time I took it to a show was must be over six years ago.

Hell that was horrible to watch

glad your ok after that incident!

Could the roll have been saved with a manual against an Auto? I guess it kept digging till it flipped

Thanks Will for the email

Moglite asked that, in theory yes but I made a spit second nail it in stead of N or R