Red Diff lock light

jules

if it doesent have diff lock it will have automatic traction control

it could be this kicking in if it thinks you are about to loose traction. although my dads 2003 disco 2 doesent have this light, that has an orange light that says "T.C" i think

mikey

if it doesent have diff lock it will have automatic traction control

it could be this kicking in if it thinks you are about to loose traction. although my dads 2003 disco 2 doesent have this light, that has an orange light that says "T.C" i think

mikey

But it does have the diff lock just does not have the levers in the cab to ativate it . So could be slipping in on its own

Try and see that some mud from your recent off roading has not got caught up and started to turn the lever on the box

But it does have the diff lock just does not have the levers in the cab to ativate it . So could be slipping in on its own

Try and see that some mud from your recent off roading has not got caught up and started to turn the lever on the box

It has not don't it since then but I was thinking about possible mud but I did't get that carried away and only light playing in the disco. the Red bit worried me as its normaly yellow lights to signafy functions and red is just bad.

the Yellow traction control light always comes on when the truck slips as normal.

I was more worried about some kind of centre diff failure but it's still driving fine so I will leave it at that.