RR Classic from Ebay

-5150-

LINK

Hello everybody,

I'm not sure if thats the right place but haven't seen specific topic for that.

Anyone knows anything about this particular rangie? I thought that maybe someone checked this one already.

Any info would be helpful ... I'm pretty far down south and I'm trying to avoid another 'dead rangie trip across country' :)

Thanks in advance

cheers

thomas

Looks quite clean, its a soft dash which is very nice indeed. Just ask the chap about how much rust it has on it as 99.9% of classics have rust unless its been kept in a bubble :lol: You really need to see it yourself for that price though.

Nice low mileage as well - just the kind of mileage to attract buyers looking for a genuine well looked after car. ah, just spotted - no mention of service history or stamped service book, previous MOTs etc. wot a shame.

No cruise control or leather either, not that it affects its value but would have expected that on one of the last of the line.

hi as has been sead before if it's rust free (well not a rust bucket), it could be a good buy.

i've just got my self a new RRC with a 300tdi fitted but has got a bit of rust in it.

but it's all welded for this year (well i hope it is) missed my mot because of the snow.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I can recall, all WAC were factory registered. My LSE was originally a LxxxWAC and the first owner is LR and the first year's services were done in the factory.

Also, the GxxxWAC Discoverys were the launch vehicles, all registered at the factory.

The letters 'AC' were allocated to Warwickshire and the prefix 'W' appears to have been registered to Land Rover, although LR did use other prefixes!