NAS/Tomb Raider Rear Step

mrtod

Hi all - I am relatively new to the forum so I hope this post goes to the right place and looks like it should etc - please forgive me if it does not :)

I have just got hold of a NAS style rear step (I believe the part number to be STC50301 - for a 110)

Unfortunately I should have got STC50269AA which is the equivalent 90 part. I think the two steps are identical apart from the fixing bars which run from the underneath of the step to the chassis rails.

So my question is - does anyone know the part numbers and /or where I can get the appropriate bits?

Thanks in advance

Tod

Watchya Tod

Do you mean these bits?

They attach the rear step to the chassis? I don't think they're an essential part unless you intend to tow anything. I the step is just for a bit of bling then you won't need them as the other 4 bolts should do the trick.

Ade

DSC01351.jpg

:unsure: I am sure Ralph-aka- Western will show up shortly and the reply will follow! :rolleyes:

Microcat only shows/list the full assembly, it doesn't list the bracing bars as seperate parts, it maybe possible to make a pair to fit.

or be sneaky & go nick DD's while he's not looking :lol:

Hi everyone,

thanks for the replies.

Yes the bars pictured by Dinkydave are the ones I have - it apears they are the ones for a 110 as the 90 parts have a bend at one end only.

I have fitted the step as for the time being - it is only for bling (until I can afford that expedition trailer tent I have always wanted - and somewhere to put it).

As for

http://www.breedgroup.com/prod-automotive.htm

I will give them a look - thanks for the link.

Cheers Tod

Lol!!

I've been fighting with rusted on bolts all afternoon so I could fit mine.

Got'em on in the end though (with the aid of my trusty grinder) :rolleyes:

Hi DD

I too have been grappling with my rusty nuts :)

That said I'm happy with the step now its on.

post-8708-1235245702_thumb.jpg

Tod

PS also many thanks to western for taking the time to check the microcat.