get over the gap

bonjovi

as a beginner and in a pretty standard old 90 i travelled the gap road in wales this saturday night gone at 12 pm .

i believe i was the second in the first group accross from the brecon side.

it was great and quite a bit different than going by day,no real problems were encountered.

we met a few going in the other direction who were also burning the midnight oil.

i just wanted to say thanks to the people with me and the people we passed and there was a great sense of being part of something and a thrill that did not require any alcohol.

long may we be able to do this sort of activity

see you there agian

I've spent many an enjoyable night driving over that lane, much more interesting in the night, especially when the steps are covered in ice and snow :rolleyes:

Glad to see the Gap still being used whilst it can.

Any pics ?

Was that the Night we had a BBQ in the woods before driving it. Then I was first down the steps in the Green Range rover in sheet ice after everyone said we couldn't go as it was too snowy/iccy. Was a good nights lanning!