Tommys farm.

kingdong2

I heard something recently about the frequency of visits by the air ambulance being an issue in the authorities seeking to close the site. It seems a shame as it will drive many of the users of Tommy's into illegal riding/driving on private land. Air ambulances will be just as busy working over a more spread area and off-road bikers/drivers will get a bad (worse) name.

If the police hang about there then good for them, it prevents people using stolen vehicles there and we should all be road legal anyway.

Chris

Thats a good point Chris...

as it is there are enough idiots on the byways now can you imagine what it would be like if the place was shut for good, ive been there many many times and have enjoyed although there are always a few idiots who spoil it by driving / riding when totally hammered, but if he sorted that out and put some of the money into improving facilities there rather than stashing it under his matress the place could be a cracking site for all to use

just my 2 pence worth

Nobby

• 2 weeks later...

hi about 20 off us are going down wales for a week :lol: (between the 9th april to 16th)there going to be 5 land rovers (6 if i find one in time)the rest bikes we were planing to go toms farm for 2 days for the non road legal bikes then do lanes the rest of the week hope tom is open :( or there going to be some unhappy people :blink: i will let you all know when i get back through

thanks

josh