Challenges

pritch1

Well slowly preping my truck for some challenges, really fancy giving it a go for a bit of fun. But would like to go and spectate a few while i doing a bit more work to my truck and just to get a better idea of what its all about. So any recomendation of possible events to watch. The closer to Cheshire the better but obviously i will have to travle :)

Easyest way to understand the game would be to marshall a few events. That way you get to see what's going on and see what kind of terrain different events are run over. You will be able to then pick the event to suits you, i.e.

Argyll Forest challenge - posting your motor through small gaps in trees. You will dint some thing

Ironman enduro - open moorland so no risk of dints, but mindblowingly hard work if you want to cover large amounts of ground.

You will also be able to learn from others mistakes as they all pass you!

Adrian

Sounds good to me anyone out there want me to help set up and marshall for them ? sure me and a friend could give a helping hand :)

I'm sure Neil Whitford (Najw on here) will be along shortly to take up your offer for this years series of AWDC challenges.

Dave

Sounds good to me anyone out there want me to help set up and marshall for them ? sure me and a friend could give a helping hand :)

Hello...

As Divster says we are always grateful for offers of assistance and marshalling is the best way to get close to the action.

We are staging 8 rounds of the AWDC Scorpion Racing Challenge Trophy this year at sites around the country (some quite close to Cheshire even!)

For dates and locations see www.challengeoffroad.co.uk

If you are able to assist we would be delighted to see you - the same applies to any other forumeers out there.

PM me anytime