how do i put a return fuel line on my series 3/200tdi

moony123

hey all i need to find out how i can run a return fuel line from the original series tank to the 200tdi/disco fuel filter??????

does it need 1

i have most bits well everything off disco so can i do it without buying anything cheers everyone any help very greatful luke

hows it going just had a look at the tank in the centre obviously the sender unit,then 1 pipe on the top seems to be the only pipe there.

following along to what seems to be an electric fuel pump(do i need this)then a pipe from that to the engine.

what i did notice was like a very small plate on the top of the tank with 2 screws could this be where the return line used to be

The elec pump was prob put in for the v8 so bin it as it will just be a restriction now.

Yes,the plate with two screws is where a factory 2.25D return would go,but as Les said if there is a spare inlet on the filter housing(i belive there is),then just plumb to that