Obvious......I think ?

Just been to the tip (about 12 mile round trip), 1st observation - front offside clicking when turning hard left........new CV joint I suppose ??

2nd observation - I noticed when touching the hub cap ?? (the part that pokes through the centre of the wheel), three were cool to touch,

while the offside rear was considerably warmer to touch, not too hot to touch, I would say very warm compared to the others.........

does this mean a new rear wheel bearing ??

It's a 1987 90 which was a 2.5 NAD, now a V8 auto. I think the are are the original ones, if so, what parts should I be asking for to complete

both jobs, and the best supplier, Padocks, Craddocks, MM4x4 (local to me) or OE parts at what cost ?

Sorry, a bit long-winded but any advice appreciated.

Thanks, Jon

it might not seem it, but the easiest thing to do is buy some bearings, gaskets and strip it down and look. If they need replacing do so. Whilst there you can look at the condition of CV's, shafts and drivemembers.

Cheers

Steve

sorry i assumed youd have drum rears :lol:

in that case its probably still worth a check but not AS likely. Check the calipers are fully returning and the pistons havent corroded preventing them from sliding back in.

Otherwise basically check anything that moves and can create friction

Dave