Looking for a RHD 110 to export to Belgium

Hendrik

I'm looking for a RHD 110 to export to Belgium.

Preferably a double cab or Hardtop (without windows) Td5 (post 2002) with reasonable mileage.

Did a search on Ebay, autotrader but never sure what you get, so if anybody here knows a nice one for sale or a seller who has some available and can be trusted, thanks to let me know!

budget between 8 and 10k GBP's

rgds

Hendrik

So you will be sitting the pavement side of the car with the passenger sitting to your left, changing gear with your left hand not the usual (for the continent) sitting the centre of the road side with the passenger to your right changing gear with your right hand?

If it is just a regular UK spec 110 you are after I would recommend Brightwells auctions as the prices are usually keen and there is plenty to choose from. It is the wrong side of the UK for you though sadly.

Chris

So you will be sitting the pavement side of the car with the passenger sitting to your left, changing gear with your left hand not the usual (for the continent) sitting the centre of the road side with the passenger to your right changing gear with your right hand?

If it is just a regular UK spec 110 you are after I would recommend Brightwells auctions as the prices are usually keen and there is plenty to choose from. It is the wrong side of the UK for you though sadly.

Chris

Yep indeed, right hand side of the car, left hand changing gears... just to be different from the rest!

A standard UK spec 110 is all I'm looking for, Brightwells looks good but I would prefer to find one a bit closer to Dover/Folkstone/London if possible!

rgds

Hendrik