Disposable grinder

bishbosh

That IS cheap! I paid £19.99 for mine (Screwfix) and it's the best thing I've spent £20 on. It's had loads of use and saved me loads of time. Not sure how I managed so long without it!

Need to remove the old mudflap brackets? Grinder.

Need to shorten a bolt? Grinder.

Need to cut steel mesh? Grinder.

Need to do a Nevada cut on your Disco 2 front bumper? Grinder.

Need to trim some chequer plate? Grinder.

So you don't need to be a welder to get the use out of a grinder :P

(can you tell I love mine!).

Got to be the Aldi one i bought for £8.99 i think, but anyway it was less than a tenner and it comes, as do all their tools with a 3 yr guarantee and it even had a spare set of brushes which is something i hadn't seen for a while.

Its actually made by Wolf which i found out after totally abusing it cutting and grinding loads and it eventually giving up the ghost after almost 2 yrs and having it replaced F.O.C.

Excellent service and i wouldn't hesitate in recommending their (Aldi or Wolf) tools again !

And No, i don't work for either of them !

Mark

I got 3 of the screwfix ones when they were around a tenner a couple of years ago.

1 for grinding disc, 1 for cutting disc, 1 for wire brush.

When you're lying on your back under your LR (or in my case RRC) it saves loads of time not having to stop and swap discs/ wire brush etc.

And as they're only used a third of the time they should last 3 times as long.....I think. (sounds like fatfighters on little britain, "if it's only half the calories you can eat twice as much")

Bob

9.99!!!!

beer or grinder? ;) difficult call!

the only thing cheaper is i remember a guy buying 2 powerbase or pbx grinders when we changing lines (i worked at homebase at the time) for 5 quid. i think stuff got skipped in the end as i left before the full changeover. carp tools, but for a fiver it'd pay itself back in a job!! think of the skin on your knuckles saved buy cutting off the bolt instead of struggling with a spanner!