forum relay to round 2 kirton

Is anybody coming up from the bristol area to the howlin wolf challenge round 2 that can put 4 tyres on their trailer please?

tyres are from Ba11 3RA? Full beer tokens willl be provided on the saturday night !

thanks

PM or nathan 07791926669

Can you get them to Trowbridge?

Chris

they were bliming great tyres you can say that, only just went in (and came out again!) certainly felt it in the wallet filling her up with all that weight - now beer tokens - cant say i remember seeing them in the back of Chris truck on the way home!

Tea was mighty fine though Chris :D

I have thanked chris for the excellent effort in very kindly bringing up those tyres for me :D !!! I did have some beer for him at the last event but in true northerner style we all went for a bite to eat about 6 ish and staggered out of the pub close to 2 in the morning. :huh: Didn't really have an opportunity( sober opportunity) to thank Chris, that night.

The beer is on ice for the next event without fail. I will have to bring extra for the lads in the white 90 for the safety line,.......saved me from a swim :rolleyes: Thanks chaps !!

massive thank you once again,

nath