8274 top case bearings

jacks906

hi all

i was just wounderig if anyone had managed to locate somewhere that supplys the top case bearings i have them out and writen on them is *USA INA SN68* so been searching for them on the internet and nothing found so far, as we dont have anywhere that sells anything like this round were i live was woundering if anyone knows of a company that does do them before i go chasing gooses

i currently have the bushes in from giggle pin but i think fitting went wrong as they are now very noisey and the gear bobs and binds slightly

cheers

dave

Hmmm, which bearing do you mean? Here's a parts diagram (for the latest lot of 8274-50s)I'm not sure Warn sell the individual parts inside the top housing so you may run into difficulty going through one of their suppliers. However, as the winch is still in production someone will sell the bearing. I had no joy getting hold of one of the bearings in an 8074 because it was a real odd ball (very narrow but tall). I assume you've taken it to a bearing supplier to see if they can match you something up???

not yet thats the next plan but its find one close have nothing local

i have spoken to a few warn supplier companys but they all say the same that the top casing is only sold as a complete unit so that was a big no no as a new one will be mega bucks

dave

cheers for the help an numbers

found a bearing guy an went in armed with paper with loads of numbers dimentions on an he could get hold of them all so, six ordered just gotta heat up an remove the bushes that are in there now

dave :)