300 Tdi into a 90

Has anybody gone down the route of fitting a 300Tdi disco engine into a 90. I have a scrap RR classic with a 300 disco engine mated to a LT77 gearbox. The main problem that i can see will be the turbo/exhaust outlet position being at the bottom of the manifold directly above the chassis rail. The only other problems are likely to be the same as for a 200 Tdi conversion. If i am able to sort it i will be taking photo's and posting a build diary so watch this space.

I maybe wrong, but when thay went to the 300tdi there was very little diffrences between the disco, rrc and defender unlike the 200TDI,

if using the R380 or auto box you'll have to move the engine mounts on the chassie(you may have to if putting it on the LT77).

Moving the engine mounts shouldn't be a problem if required. The existing TD engine is on an LT 77 and the incoming 300 is also on an LT 77 so hopefully that end of things should be straight forward. At least the mounts in the engine bay are accessable.